The term Delph Property Group or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Devonshire House, 60 Goswell Road, London, EC1M 7AD, UK. Delph Property Group is part of Delph Property Developments Ltd and our company registration number is 09508446 (England and Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions of use and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
We may amend these terms and conditions of use from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms and conditions of use to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty, guarantee, condition or term of any kind as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, incompleteness or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Delph Property Group.
- Your use of this website and these terms and conditions of use, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Delph Property Group.